Sunday, March 11, 2012

Debugging

Two tools I have found useful debugging web apps are Nikhil' WebDevHelper andFiddler.
jhawk
Thanks. I'm familiar with those two tools. I have found that while VS.NET works, it seems to be overkill. Is there any type of simple/lightweight javascript debugger that can work with Atlas?
The nicest tool I have came across to debug Ajax stuff is a Firefox extension (actually a script for the greasemonkey extension):
http://blog.monstuff.com/archives/000252.html
Yes, sorry, have to use firefox for that...
I have to be honest and say that I have not installed Atals yet so I don't know if it'll work with Atlas' javascript (I think it will).
- Sergio Pereira
I hope to demo some interesting tools tomorrow in my talk if time permits. Stay tuned... and I'll blog about them as well. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment