Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deploying ATLAS to a remote server

Hello everyone. I have downloaded and installed the Beta 1 version of ASP.NET AJax. I would like to be able to use it on a remote hosting service. I would add a reference to the .dll file that uses AJAX, and then update the web.config file to complete the support for AJAX, but I can't seem to fine the .dll file after I have installed it.

Does anyone know where I can find the .dll file so I can use it on a remote hosting server?

Thanks.

I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions\v1.0.61025


Also, you will need to make sure that ASP.NET Ajax dll is installed on the
remote server.

Wally

wrote in message news:1445631@.forums.asp.net...
> Hello everyone. I have downloaded and installed the Beta 1 version of
> ASP.NET AJax. I would like to be able to use it on a remote hosting
> service. I would add a reference to the .dll file that uses AJAX, and then
> update the web.config file to complete the support for AJAX, but I can't
> seem to fine the .dll file after I have installed it.
>
>
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the .dll file so I can use it on a
> remote hosting server?
>
> Thanks.
>


Listen to the ASP.NET Podcast @.http://www.aspnetpodcast.com/
Thank you for your help. I got it to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment