Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Difference Between Panel Extender and Accordion

What is the difference between the two other than the accordion can handle more areas to expand? Is it because it actually uses the panel control? I'm trying to think of why I would use one over the other. Thank you for ideas.Hi just_for_forums,

The difference between the CollapsiblePanel and the Accordion is the number of sections you want to have. The Accordion is like a CollapsiblePanel with multiple sections that can have ONLY ONE open at a time. That's pretty much the difference.

Thanks,
Ted

Hello Ted,

I have tried to use Collapsible panel with my page but because of the flickering of the page I will try to use accordion. Does accordion extender support <panel> and <updatepanel> inside its <content> tag>??

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment