Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deploy to a web server

As most hosts, my web host will not install any beta products on their server, which means that I'm stuck with the "Atlas" july CTP (which works just fine in the Bin folder). The fact that you need to install ASP.NET AJAX on the server makes it useless for most people. It's great, but I can't use it because it isn't installed on the server. PLEASE! Make a version that works when copied into the /Bin birectory!

Asbj?rn

hello.

well, according to several guys, it works ok if you drop the dll on the bin and set the app to full trust. i guess that most hosts will only install it when v1.0 is released.


And how would I set the app to full trust if I don't have access to the server?
And how would I set the app to full trust if I don't have access to the server?
hello.
well, you just need to ask them the level that your app runs. it mya be running at full trust, though i doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment