Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Directly return the result

Hey there,

What I do now is this:

Namespace.Services.GetNewPosts(OnGetNewPostsComplete);

And then in the function OnGetNewPostsComplete(), I can do some functions...

Butt... I need to do this maybe 20 times or something on different parts of the webapplication and thus with other functions...

So my question is, is it possible to do something like this:

Result = Namespace.Services.GetNewPosts();

No.. this is not possible, I know that, ATLAS is ansynchronious.. but I really need something that does the same thing.. any ideas? (I've looked up events.. but can't seem to program something that does this..)

Padschild, have you tried storing the result in OnGetNewPostsComplete() in a javascript field? Then you use it through out your page.

-jhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment