Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Difficulty building site after ajax install.

I'm having some trouble with my first AJAX experience namely in the build/publish part. F5 build on VS server works fine only when I want to Publish the application to ready for deployment I get this error underneath. Looked at couple message boards but its not clear me. I've also tried aspnet_regsql without any affect. Does anyone have any idea whether this is AJAX related and how I can solve to build the project? greatly appreciated.

-- Build started: Project: D:\...\Application1\, Configuration: Debug .NET --

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

-- Skipped Publish: Project D:\...\Application1\, Configuration: Debug .NET --

just wanted to add something... if choose Build> Rebuild Webiste instead of publish if gives me 33 warning messages saying

"Could not find schema information for the element 'webServices' and all other elements I've added from the AJAX template.

The template version works fine. Don't see why this should make a difference. Default webserver runs work fine.

Arrgg


just wanted to add something... if choose Build> Rebuild Webiste instead of publish if gives me 33 warning messages saying

"Could not find schema information for the element 'webServices' and all other elements I've added from the AJAX template.

The template version works fine. Don't see why this should make a difference. Default webserver runs work fine.

Arrgg this is cracking my head as I can't find much info on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment