Saturday, March 24, 2012

Deploying AJAX project to Development Server

In deploying my AJAX application to a development server, I'm getting the following error:

Parser Error Message:Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
<add assembly="System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

Do I need to add extensions on the server itself? I have the AjaxControlToolkit.dll & .pdb files in my Bin folder. Is there more to it?

You can remove that line.

It was a by-product of adding a particular build of the Toolkit to your project. It's related to design-time improvements and not necessary for deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment