Sunday, March 11, 2012

DBs in Atlas Sample Applications

I've only tried these samples with SQL Express, and they work there. Also, try refreshing a few times, I remember there being a timeout that's not long enough, so sometimes db creation takes too long and you hit an error. (I don't remember if that error looks like this or like something else...)

Yes, BradA's slides and code for that talk are athttp://blogs.msdn.com/brada/archive/2006/05/12/596153.aspx.


Thanks! I have also found the examples at the end of the video.

Did you get the database attached? I am trying the same thing right now to SQL 2005, but there is no LDF file so it won't attach... Anyone?


No, but I think the problem is I do not have SQL Server 2005 installed.

Michael


Also, please refer to the FAQ mention of posting non-Toolkit questions to one of the other Atlas forums. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment