Saturday, March 24, 2012

Demo applications up to date?

I found the Atlas wiki demo and Dice r us demo application but they seem to be written for earlier versions of Atlas/AJAX. Will these be updated or does anyone know where there are other demo applications to be found? Also I'm looking for a demo app that shows drag & drop into a dropzone. Suggestions/Links?

you are right the demo is out of date.

actually, you can still use old demo for latest code.

you just need to know whats been change.

if you want i can send you the code for Drag & Drop demo.

i wrote the article for CollapsiblePanel, let me know if you interest


MIB426:

you just need to know whats been change.

if you want i can send you the code for Drag & Drop demo.

i wrote the article for CollapsiblePanel, let me know if you interest

Do you know what to change?

Yes please mail me, would love to take a look at it. Is it hard to do drag & drop? You can email me at dotnetslave@.yahoo.com. Thanks!!


Hi,

inthis thread you'll find an example of widgets done with the ASP.NET AJAX drag and drop engine and xml-script.

No comments:

Post a Comment