Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DefaultButton and DefaultFocus

Hi

I have a code, when i use DefaultButton and DefaultFocus.

When i put UpdatePanel to the Page, DefaultButton and DefaultFocus work only on first load of page. After callback it is dosn't work. Anybody know where is the problem?

Btw. I use MasterPage in this code then i set DefaultButton and DefaultFocus in PageLoad

Page.Form.DefaultButton = this.Button1.UniqueId;

Hi,

I also faced the same issue. I think the asp.net provided default button has some issue regarding this

I worked with BinaryIntellect DefaultButton server controls which works as expected. You may try it from here: http://www.binaryintellect.com/products

Cheers,
Murugan.G

I encounted the same problem before, Finally, I put me.textbox1.focus in Page_Load, that OK, you may try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment